Internal-external locus of control and self-perception theory
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 32–41, March 1973
How to Cite
Borden, R. and Hendrick, C. (1973), Internal-external locus of control and self-perception theory. Journal of Personality, 41: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1973.tb00657.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 13, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!