This paper is based on research for a doctoral dissertation at New York University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, under the sponsorship of J E Hochberg. The other members of the dissertation committee were J Darley, H Fiss, R. Singer, and D Spence Requests for reprints may be sent to the author, Psychology Dept, Texas Tech Univ, Lubbock, Texas 79409
Duplication of facial expressions: Conditions affecting task and possible clinical usefulness
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 140–150, March 1973
How to Cite
Draughon, M. (1973), Duplication of facial expressions: Conditions affecting task and possible clinical usefulness. Journal of Personality, 41: 140–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1973.tb00665.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 21, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!