The preparation of this paper was supported by Grant No 3127 A#i from the National Science Foundation The author is indebted to Peter Bentler, Mern-Ann Cooper, Starkey Duncan, Jr, Eugene Gendhn, Lewis Goldberg, Eric Klinger, Michael Minor, Alphons Richert, and especially to Ruth Boutin Kuncel for their valuable critiques of earlier versions of this paper
The limits for the conventional science of personality1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 1–11, March 1974
How to Cite
Fiske, D. W. (1974), The limits for the conventional science of personality. Journal of Personality, 42: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00553.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 27, 1973.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!