The author wishes to express his appreciation to the teachers and school administrators for their cooperation in this investigation and to the children who served enthusiastically as subjects
The self-image of black and white pupils in an integrated school1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 12–22, March 1974
How to Cite
Shaw, M. E. (1974), The self-image of black and white pupils in an integrated school. Journal of Personality, 42: 12–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00554.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 10, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!