Now at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
The effects of social drinking on women's fantasy1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 43–61, March 1974
How to Cite
Wilsnack, S. C. (1974), The effects of social drinking on women's fantasy. Journal of Personality, 42: 43–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00556.x
This paper Is based on one portion of a doctoral thesis submitted to the Department of Social Relations, Harvard University. The research was supported in part by NIMH Grant MH-02980 to David C McClelland The author wishes to thank her thesis advisor, David C McClelland, for his advice and support throughout the research; Ellsworth Fersch and Richard Wilsnack, who served as host-experimenters for the parties; and Nancy Sinks, Nicholas McClelland, and Mary Thomas Dart, who scored the TAT stories
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 28, 2973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!