The research was supported by funds made available by the Duke University Research Council The planning of this study was conducted as part of an undergraduate seminar The author is very much indebted to the members of that seminar, Michele Faber, Mary-Margaret Kerr, Mark Lehman, David Sholis and Peter Syverson, for their very important contributions to the implementation of the study Appreciations must also be expressed to Ralph Vincent and his teaching staff at Hope Valley School for their generous cooperation, to Hendey Buckley for her role in coordinating data collection and analysis, to Anthony Conger for advice in statistical treatment of the data, and to Carol Eckerman and Philip Costanzo for valuable comments and suggestions regarding the manuscript.
An evaluation of the cross-situational stability of children's curiosity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 93–116, March 1974
How to Cite
Coie, J. D. (1974), An evaluation of the cross-situational stability of children's curiosity. Journal of Personality, 42: 93–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00559.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 15, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!