Requests for reprints should be sent to Henry L Minton, Department of Psychology, University of Windsor, Ontario N9B 3P4.
Internal versus external attribution of task performance as a function of locus of control, initial confidence and success-failure outcome1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 159–174, March 1974
How to Cite
Gilmor, T. M. and Minton, H. L. (1974), Internal versus external attribution of task performance as a function of locus of control, initial confidence and success-failure outcome. Journal of Personality, 42: 159–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00563.x
This study is based on a master's thesis conducted, by the first author under the direction or the second author The authors wish to express their appreciation to F W Schneider, M Starr, and L. Le Due for their assistance and guidance during the development of this project A preliminary report of this study was presented at the meeting of the Canadian Psychological Association, Victoria, June, 1973.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 6, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!