.This research was performed in partial fulfillment of Ph D requirements at the university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill The author wishes to thank Dr John Thibaut and David Kossove for their aid on this study
Explaining success or failure as a function of one's locus of control
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 175–189, June 1974
How to Cite
Krovetz, M. L. (1974), Explaining success or failure as a function of one's locus of control. Journal of Personality, 42: 175–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00668.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 27, 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!