This study was conceived while A C Raphelson was Visiting Professor at Flinders University in the first half of 1971 The study was supported by a grant from the Australian Research Grants Committee Reprints may be obtained from N T Feather, The Flinders University of South Australia, Bedford Park, South Australia 5042
Fear of success in Australian and American student groups: Motive or sex-role stereotype?1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 190–201, June 1974
How to Cite
Feather, N. T. and Raphelson, A. C. (1974), Fear of success in Australian and American student groups: Motive or sex-role stereotype?. Journal of Personality, 42: 190–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00669.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 9, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!