This article is based on Stewart (1971) The authors acknowledge financial support from NIMH Fellowship MH-08027 (to the first author), NIMH Research Grant MH-16,687, a Guggenheim Fellowship, and Wesleyan University Faculty Research Grants (to the second author) They further acknowledge the assistance of D. Hamilton, C. Feinstein, and L Couch in gathering and analyzing data
Self-definition and social definition in women1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 238–259, June 1974
How to Cite
Stewart, A. J. and Winter, D. G. (1974), Self-definition and social definition in women. Journal of Personality, 42: 238–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00672.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 27, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!