.Acknowledgement is gratefully made to Yoshihisa Tanaka, Hitoshi Aiba, Allen Bordow, Graham Vaughan, Duangduen Bhanthumnavin, and Lena Nordholm for assistance in performing the several experiments described in this report. Analysis of the data was done at the Computer Science Center of the University of Maryland The research was supported through Contract Nonr 595–21, NR 171–250 with Organizational Effectiveness Research Programs, U S Office of Naval Research
Persuasibility as a function of source credibility and locus of control: Five cross cultural experiments1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 360–371, September 1974
How to Cite
McGinnies, E. and Ward, C. D. (1974), Persuasibility as a function of source credibility and locus of control: Five cross cultural experiments. Journal of Personality, 42: 360–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00680.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 4, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!