This research was supported partially by a Canada Council Research Grant to B. G. Rule Thanks are extended to Manlyn McAra for assistance on statistical analysis, to Laurie Epstein for his performance as a confederate, and to Ron Dyck, Dolt Ryks and Richard Nutter for critical comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
Differing functions of aggression1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 467–481, September 1974
How to Cite
Gail Rule, B. and Nesdale, A. R. (1974), Differing functions of aggression. Journal of Personality, 42: 467–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00687.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 11, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!