Now at Queen Street Mental Health Centre, Toronto
Anxiety: The state-trait model and the interaction model1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 511–527, December 1974
How to Cite
Shedletsky, R. and Endler, N. S. (1974), Anxiety: The state-trait model and the interaction model. Journal of Personality, 42: 511–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00690.x
This study was assisted under Grant No 391 of the Ontario Mental Health Foundation and by a J B C Watkins Leave Fellowship from the Canada council(W 730350) to the second author The assistance of Marilyn Okada is appreciated
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 11, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!