This study was supported in part by grant 050-7275A from the Research Foundation of the State University of New York The authors wish to thank Athahe Toy, Donald Kertzman and Margaret Reeves for their help in data collection and analysis They are also grateful to James Julian for his comments on an earlier version of this report.
Self-evaluation and the selection of dimensions for evaluating others
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 569–585, December 1974
How to Cite
Shrauger, J. S. and Patterson, M. B. (1974), Self-evaluation and the selection of dimensions for evaluating others. Journal of Personality, 42: 569–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00694.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 29, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!