This study was first conceived at Duke University, and carned out while the author was at Wellesley College The author wishes to thank Michael Wallach and Irving Alexander for their comments Special gratitude is extended to the 212R gang (Betty Anne Bragg, Maria Gerrity, Pam Gray, Helena Leet, Bobbi Marchello, Mopsy Matthews, Mary Miao, Chris O'Connor, Mary Jo Peebles, Sue Pryor, Nancy Silver, Barb Snyder, and Kathy Strong) with whom it was exceptionally rewarding and pleasant to conduct this study.
A multi-method approach to the assessment of humor: A critical look at humor tests
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 618–631, December 1974
How to Cite
Babad, E. Y. (1974), A multi-method approach to the assessment of humor: A critical look at humor tests. Journal of Personality, 42: 618–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00697.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 1, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!