This investigation was conducted through the support of the Ontario Mental Health Foundation, Grant #117 and Canada Council Grant #S72-0493
Humor response and humor production as a function of locus of control, field dependence and type of reinforcements1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 632–651, December 1974
How to Cite
Lefcourt, H. M., Antrobus, P. and Hogg, E. (1974), Humor response and humor production as a function of locus of control, field dependence and type of reinforcements. Journal of Personality, 42: 632–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1974.tb00698.x
The authors wish to express appreciation to Carl and Carol Sordom, and Steve Struthers whose help was indispensable at different points in this investi gation.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 9, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!