More limited version of Experiment I was read at the annual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association, Cleveland in 1972, and a more extensive version was submitted by the first author in partial completion of the requirements for a Master of Arts degree at Loyola University of Chicago The authors wish to thank M B Brewer for comments on a previous draft
Judgments of responsibility for an accident1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 248–265, June 1975
How to Cite
McKillip, J. and Posavac, E. J. (1975), Judgments of responsibility for an accident. Journal of Personality, 43: 248–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1975.tb00705.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 1, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!