The author wishes to thank Patrica Colvin Alker and Jeff Hayas for their help in the processing of these data, and Mark Mendell, Ellen Goldner, Kenneth Perrine, and Christine Eddy who participated in the construction of the questionnaire and collection of the data
Ego functioning and acute adverse reactions to psychoactive drugs1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 305–320, June 1975
How to Cite
Naditch, M. P. (1975), Ego functioning and acute adverse reactions to psychoactive drugs. Journal of Personality, 43: 305–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1975.tb00708.x
This research was supported in part by two grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 2269-01 and DA 00606-01)
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 10, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!