The authors are grateful to Peter Schonemann for statistical consultation, to James Bien and Frances Cherry for helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper, and to Martin Moss for assistance in obtaining subjects for Study I Requests for reprints should be sent to Kay Deaux, Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907
Complexity, extremity, and affect in male and female judgments1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 379–389, September 1975
How to Cite
Deaux, K. and Farris, E. (1975), Complexity, extremity, and affect in male and female judgments. Journal of Personality, 43: 379–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1975.tb00711.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 2, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!