This research was supported, in part, by an Indiana University Faculty Grant-in-Aid of Research to the first author The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Mrs Susan Fine for her work on the data tabulation, and Dr Jerome Chertkoff for his insightful reading of an earlier draft of this manuscript
Effects of justification and vocalization on actors'and observers'attributions of freedom1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 612–633, December 1975
How to Cite
Wolosin, R. J., Esser, J. and Alan Fine, G. (1975), Effects of justification and vocalization on actors'and observers'attributions of freedom. Journal of Personality, 43: 612–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1975.tb00725.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 25, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!