The author wishes to acknowledge the assistance of Dantel Druckman in the planning of the investigation and to express thanks to Marian Fitza and Louise Hoel for their skillful handling of the role of experimenter
Bargaining visibility and the attitudes and negotiation behavior of male and female group representatives1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 661–667, December 1975
How to Cite
Benton, A. A. (1975), Bargaining visibility and the attitudes and negotiation behavior of male and female group representatives. Journal of Personality, 43: 661–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1975.tb00728.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 19, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!