The role of familiarity in the appreciation of humor
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
1975 Duke University Press
Journal of Personality
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 335–345, June 1975
How to Cite
Suls, J. M. (1975), The role of familiarity in the appreciation of humor. Journal of Personality, 43: 335–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1975.tb02385.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript received June 24, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!