Requests for reprints should be sent to Alice H. Eagly, Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts 01002.
Intelligence, comprehension, and opinion change1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 226–242, June 1976
How to Cite
Eagly, A. H. and Warren, R. (1976), Intelligence, comprehension, and opinion change. Journal of Personality, 44: 226–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00120.x
This research was supported by a research grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH-22204-01). The authors wish to thank Shelly Chaiken and Diane Clancy for assistance in carrying out the data analyses, David Tela for serving as communicator, and Shelly Chaiken, Samuel Himmelfarb, and Wolfgang Strobe for their helpful comments on a draft of the paper.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 1, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!