Reprint requests should be sent to Michael D. Spiegler, Department of Psychology, Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island 02918.
The effects of written vicarious consequences on observers' willingness to imitate and ability to recall modeling cues1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 260–273, June 1976
How to Cite
Spiegler, M. D. (1976), The effects of written vicarious consequences on observers' willingness to imitate and ability to recall modeling cues. Journal of Personality, 44: 260–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00122.x
The authors wish to thank Joan Bussanich for helping to plan and run the experiment, Howard T. Prince, II, for consulting in the data analysis, Susan Rifas for serving as an independent rater of one of the measures, and Arnold Buss for reading and commenting on the manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 28, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!