Requests for reprints should be sent to the first author, care of the Psychology Department, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33620. The authors would like to thank Drs. Stephen Cohen and Philip Costanzo for their helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
The lost dollar: Situational and personality determinants of a pro- and antisocial behavior1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 274–293, June 1976
How to Cite
Penner, L. A., Summers, L. S., Brookmire, D. A. and Dertke, M. C. (1976), The lost dollar: Situational and personality determinants of a pro- and antisocial behavior. Journal of Personality, 44: 274–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00123.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 27, 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!