Requests for reprints should be sent to Jeffrey C. Savitsky, Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907.
Age and emotion of an offender as determinants of adult punitive reactions
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 311–320, June 1976
How to Cite
Savitsky, J. C., Czyzewski, D., Dubord, D. and Kaminsky, S. (1976), Age and emotion of an offender as determinants of adult punitive reactions. Journal of Personality, 44: 311–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 1, 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!