This study was supported in part by a grant to Manus Midlarsky by the Council on Research and Creative Work of the University of Colorado, and by a Faculty Research Grant to Elizabeth Midlarsky by Dean Nathaniel Evers of the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, University of Denver. Requests for reprints should be sent to Manus Midlarsky, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80302.
Status inconsistency, aggressive attitude, and helping behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 371–391, September 1976
How to Cite
Midlarsky, M. (1976), Status inconsistency, aggressive attitude, and helping behavior. Journal of Personality, 44: 371–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00128.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 21, 1975.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!