Requests for reprints should be sent to Richard Lippa, Department of Psychology, California State University at Fullerton, Fullerton, California 92634.
Expressive control and the leakage of dispositional introversion-extraversion during role-played teaching1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 541–559, December 1976
How to Cite
Lippa, R. (1976), Expressive control and the leakage of dispositional introversion-extraversion during role-played teaching. Journal of Personality, 44: 541–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00137.x
I am grateful to Daryl Bem and Andrea Allen for their permission to use data from their 1974 study. Special thanks go to Daryl Bem for his constructive advice and criticism through all stages of this research.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 29, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!