. Kenneth Pease is now at the Home Office Research Unit, Bridge Street, Manchester 3.
The verbal communication of inconsistency between attitudes held and attitudes expressed1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–15, March 1976
How to Cite
Wagner, H. and Pease, K. (1976), The verbal communication of inconsistency between attitudes held and attitudes expressed. Journal of Personality, 44: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00580.x
. We thank Tim Wagner for assistance with part of this report and Sonja Hunt for her comments on an earlier draft. We are particularly grateful to Jill Wagner and Judy Pease for their assistance. Send requests for reprints to Dr. Hugh Wagner, Department of Psychology, University of Manchester, Manchester, England M13 9PL.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 7, 1973.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!