. This research was supported by Grant MH 25687-01 from the National Institute of Mental Health to Bernard Weiner. The authors wish to thank Dr. Stanley Rest for his aid in the data analysis. Reprint requests should be addressed to Bernard Weiner, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90024.
Social learning (locus of control) versus attributional (causal stability) interpretations of expectancy of success1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 52–68, March 1976
How to Cite
Weiner, B., Nierenberg, R. and Goldstein, M. (1976), Social learning (locus of control) versus attributional (causal stability) interpretations of expectancy of success. Journal of Personality, 44: 52–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00583.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 2, 1974.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!