. Now a graduate student at the University of Kansas.
The effect of expectancy on the assignment of responsibility for a misfortune1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 69–83, March 1976
How to Cite
Whitehead, G. I. and Smith, S. H. (1976), The effect of expectancy on the assignment of responsibility for a misfortune. Journal of Personality, 44: 69–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00584.x
. The authors would like to thank Stephen Reisman and Ronald Ulm for their comments on an earlier version of this paper. Support for the statistical analyses was given by the Maryland State College Information Center. The assistance of Ray Shingler is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 5, 1974.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!