. This report is based upon a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Kent State University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree. The author is deeply grateful to Stuart P. Taylor for his guidance and enthusiasm. Thanks are also due to Clyde Hendrick, Bruce Downing, and Ben jamin Newberry.
Dispositional social anxiety and helping behavior under three conditions of threat1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 84–97, March 1976
How to Cite
McGovern, L. P. (1976), Dispositional social anxiety and helping behavior under three conditions of threat. Journal of Personality, 44: 84–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00585.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 11, 1974.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!