. Now at Department of Psychology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506. Reprint requests should be sent to this address. This research was supported in part by Research Grant GS-32582 from the National Science Foundation to Walter Mischel.
Maintaining trait consistency in the resolution of behavioral inconsistency: The wolf in sheep's clothing?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 109–132, March 1976
How to Cite
Hayden, T. and Mischel, W. (1976), Maintaining trait consistency in the resolution of behavioral inconsistency: The wolf in sheep's clothing?. Journal of Personality, 44: 109–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00587.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 2, 1974.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!