. This research was supported in part from funds from Grant IRO3MH26213-01 from the National Institute of Mental Health. We are indebted to the children and staff of Easton Catholic Elementary School for their cooperation. Thanks are also due to Lisa Priftis for her help in collecting the data and to Darlene Howard for her comments on early drafts of the manuscript.
Children's reactions to an actor as a function of expectations and of the consequences received1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 149–162, March 1976
How to Cite
Suls, J. M. and Gutkin, D. C. (1976), Children's reactions to an actor as a function of expectations and of the consequences received. Journal of Personality, 44: 149–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1976.tb00589.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 7, 1975.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!