Requests for reprints should be sent to J. P. Rushton, who is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2.
Person by situation interactions in academic achievement1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 297–309, June 1977
How to Cite
Rushton, J. P. and Endler, N. S. (1977), Person by situation interactions in academic achievement. Journal of Personality, 45: 297–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1977.tb00153.x
This research was assisted by a York University, Faculty of Arts, minor research grant to the first author and by Grant No. S73-1110 from the Canada Council to the second author. We wish to thank Brian Burnham of the York County Board of Education and Israel Aharoni of York University for facilitating access to the data base and Diane Fraser for helping to collate the data.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 2, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!