Requests for reprints should be sent to Ravenna Helson, Institute of Personality Assessment and Research, 2240 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, California 94720.
The creative spectrum of authors of fantasy1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 310–326, June 1977
How to Cite
Helson, R. (1977), The creative spectrum of authors of fantasy. Journal of Personality, 45: 310–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1977.tb00154.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Frances G. Wickes Foundation.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 4, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!