Requests for reprints should be sent to Bem P. Allen, Department of Psychology, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois 61455.
Misunderstanding the Adjective Generation Technique (AGT): Comments on Bem's rejoinder1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 334–342, September 1977
How to Cite
Allen, B. P. and Potkay, C. R. (1977), Misunderstanding the Adjective Generation Technique (AGT): Comments on Bem's rejoinder. Journal of Personality, 45: 334–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1977.tb00156.x
Thanks are due to Drs. Gene Smith and Eric Ward for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!