Requests for reprints should be sent to Miron Zuckerman, Department of Psychology, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14627.
Belief in infernal control or belief in a just world: The use and misuse of the I-E scale in prediction of attitudes and behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 356–378, September 1977
How to Cite
Zuckerman, M. and Gerbasi, K. C. (1977), Belief in infernal control or belief in a just world: The use and misuse of the I-E scale in prediction of attitudes and behavior. Journal of Personality, 45: 356–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1977.tb00158.x
The authors are grateful to Herbert C. Fink and William E. Wilkins for providing their data for additional analyses reported in the present paper. An anonymous reviewer and the editor of the journal made helpful suggestions for the revision of this paper.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 14, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!