Thanks are extended to Denny Fahey and June Whitus for their helpful contributions.
Effects of noncontingent success and failure on mood and performance1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 442–457, September 1977
How to Cite
Griffith, M. (1977), Effects of noncontingent success and failure on mood and performance. Journal of Personality, 45: 442–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1977.tb00163.x
Requests for reprints should be sent to Mac Griffith, Department of Psychology, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas 77340.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 14, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!