Requests for reprints should be sent to David Rosenfield, Department of Psychology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas 75275.
Sex differences in attributions for sex-typed tasks1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 244–259, June 1978
How to Cite
Rosenfield, D. and Stephan, W. G. (1978), Sex differences in attributions for sex-typed tasks. Journal of Personality, 46: 244–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00178.x
This research was conducted as part of the first author's dissertation. It was supported by NIMH Grant 22249 to Walter G. Stephan.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 12, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!