Requests for reprints should be sent to Richard W. J. Neufeld, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2.
Veridicality of cognitive mapping of stressor effects: Sex differences1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 623–644, December 1978
How to Cite
Neufeld, R. W. J. (1978), Veridicality of cognitive mapping of stressor effects: Sex differences. Journal of Personality, 46: 623–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00189.x
This study was supported by Canada Council Grant S-75-1314. Thanks are extended to Ruth Gilliland for her assistance in data collection.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 4, 1977
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evidence of neuroandrogenic etiology of sex roles from a combined analysis of human, nonhuman primate and nonprimate mammalian studies, Personality and Individual Differences, 1986, 7, 4, 519,
- 2Differences in stress levels, stressors, and stress responses between managerial and professional males and females on the stress vector analysis-research edition, Issues in Health Care of Women, 1983, 4, 2-3, 165, ,