Requests for reprints should be sent to Richard W. J. Neufeld, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2.
Veridicality of cognitive mapping of stressor effects: Sex differences1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 623–644, December 1978
How to Cite
Neufeld, R. W. J. (1978), Veridicality of cognitive mapping of stressor effects: Sex differences. Journal of Personality, 46: 623–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00189.x
This study was supported by Canada Council Grant S-75-1314. Thanks are extended to Ruth Gilliland for her assistance in data collection.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 4, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!