. The second author is now at Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
Physical/verbal aggression: Sex differences in style1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 23–42, March 1978
How to Cite
Shope, G. L., Hedrick, T. E. and Geen, R. G. (1978), Physical/verbal aggression: Sex differences in style. Journal of Personality, 46: 23–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00600.x
. A preliminary report on the findings of the first experiment was presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, Chicago, September 1975. This research was supported, in part, by Grant GS 40171 from the National Science Foundation to Russell G. Geen.
The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments of Dr. Brendan G. Rule and Dr. Jeffrey H. Goldstein on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 18, 1976.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!