. This research was supported by the Research and Publications grant from Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The authors would like to thank Dr. Linda Dudley of Salem College for her help in securing subjects.
Effect of physical attractiveness on opposite- and same-sex evaluations
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 401–413, September 1978
How to Cite
Anderson, R. and Nida, S. A. (1978), Effect of physical attractiveness on opposite- and same-sex evaluations. Journal of Personality, 46: 401–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb01008.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 1, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!