This paper is based on a Ph.D. thesis submitted by the author to the Hebrew University, Jerusalem. I thank Prof. S. Breznitz and Prof. S. Kugelmass, who supervised the work. I am especially grateful to Dr. A Koriat and Dr. A. Goor for their thorough criticism of an earlier manuscript and to Ms. Susan Schmidt for her help in editing the final version. This work was partially supported by the Research Fund of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Hebrew University, and the Research Fund of Ben Gurion University.
Creativity and two modes of associative fluency: Chains and stars1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 426–437, September 1978
How to Cite
Levin, I. (1978), Creativity and two modes of associative fluency: Chains and stars. Journal of Personality, 46: 426–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb01010.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 1, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!