. This research supported by Biomedical grant 5-SO7-RRO712 and grant 1R23-HL21390 to David Krantz from the National Institutes of Health. Our thanks to Sandra Masor, Claudia Bloom, and Kim Prodger who served as excellent experimenters, and to Sheldon Cohen for critical reading of the manuscript.
Locus of control and the effects of success and failure in young and community-residing aged women1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 536–551, September 1978
How to Cite
Krantz, D. S. (1978), Locus of control and the effects of success and failure in young and community-residing aged women. Journal of Personality, 46: 536–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb01016.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 11, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!