. This research supported by Biomedical grant 5-SO7-RRO712 and grant 1R23-HL21390 to David Krantz from the National Institutes of Health. Our thanks to Sandra Masor, Claudia Bloom, and Kim Prodger who served as excellent experimenters, and to Sheldon Cohen for critical reading of the manuscript.
Locus of control and the effects of success and failure in young and community-residing aged women1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 536–551, September 1978
How to Cite
Krantz, D. S. (1978), Locus of control and the effects of success and failure in young and community-residing aged women. Journal of Personality, 46: 536–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb01016.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 11, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!