Reprint requests should be addressed to Barry R. Schlenker, Department of Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611.
Group performance and interpersonal evaluations as determinants of egotistical attributions in groups1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 575–594, December 1979
How to Cite
Schlenker, B. R., Miller, R. S., Leary, M. R. and McCown, N. E. (1979), Group performance and interpersonal evaluations as determinants of egotistical attributions in groups. Journal of Personality, 47: 575–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00210.x
The present study was supported by the Organizational Effectiveness Research Program, Office of Naval Research (Code 452), under contract No. N00014-75-C-0901, NR 170–797, and facilitated by National Science Foundation Grant BNS 77-08182, National Institute of Mental Health Grant #1 K02 MH00183-01, and the Computing Sciences Center, University of Florida.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 20, 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!