Requests for reprints should be sent to Diane N. Ruble, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto, 100 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A1.
Locus of causality and the use of information in the development of causal attributions1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 595–614, December 1979
How to Cite
Ruble, D. N., Feldman, N. S., Higgins, E. T. and Karlovac, M. (1979), Locus of causality and the use of information in the development of causal attributions. Journal of Personality, 47: 595–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00211.x
The research and manuscript preparation were supported in part by a Biomedical Sciences Support Grant and in part by grant MH 27198-01, both from the National Institutes of Health. The authors express appreciation to Leslie Akst for assistance in preparing the videotapes.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 28, 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!