Requests for reprints should be sent to David Rosenfield, Department of Psychology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas 75275.
Whites' ethnocentrism and their attributions for the behavior of blacks: A motivational bias1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 643–657, December 1979
How to Cite
Greenberg, J. and Rosenfield, D. (1979), Whites' ethnocentrism and their attributions for the behavior of blacks: A motivational bias. Journal of Personality, 47: 643–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00214.x
The authors wish to thank Robert Folger and Walter G. Stephan for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 11, 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!